This popular treatment is used to restore volume, fill lines & wrinkles, and plump & redefine lips.
Treatment benefits can be seen instantly, and may last between 6 to12 months, depending on the area treated and the type of filler used.
Dermal Fillers are non-invasive with virtually no recovery time, and very few risks.
What if you could make a big difference to the way you feel by making a small change to the way you look?
As we age, our skin loses fat, collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid, which offer facial volume and support. The bony structure and the muscles also lose volume. Over time we start to see formation lines, wrinkles and folds as well as loss of volume showing the visible signs of aging.
The Dermal filler gel resembles your body’s own hyaluronic acid and is specifically designed to work within the different layers of the skin to replace or restore facial volume and improve the quality and integrity of your skin.
Dermal fillers are non-permanent, putting you in control of the way you look.
Dermal Fillers can help revitalise and enhance your facial features for a variety of treatment needs:
- Smoothing away wrinkles and folds around the mouth and nose
- Volumising the lips
- Defining and restoring volume to the cheeks
- Shaping and contouring to remove visible signs of aging
- Upper lip wrinkles (lipstick/smokers lines)
- Tear Troughs (Hollow under the eyes)
- Backs of hands (restores youthful hands and conceals protruding veins)